· Full legal name
· Date of birth
· Phone number
· Photo ID
· Residency status in Canada (Citizen, PR, Refuge, …)
· Date of landing (for newcomers)
· Marital status
· If married:
Spouse full legal name, Date of Birth, SIN
Spouse income (T slips, self-employed, rental, …)
If your marital status changed in 2020, provide us with its date.
· Number of children
Children name, Date of Birth, SIN
Let us know if there is a newborn in 2020.
· Income information
Employment income (T4)
Investment income (T3, T5, …)
Retirement income, grant, scholarship, government benefits, …. (T4RSP, T4PS, T4A, T5007, CERB, CRB, CESB, …)
Self-Employed income (T4A, …)
Rental Income (need to complete our Rental Statement Excel template in Download tab)
· RRSP Contribution receipt if you contribute in 2020.
. Employment Expenses (T2200)
Did you receive T2202A from any college/university?
Did you pay any exam fee?
Did you receive any grant from college/university (T4A)?
Interest on student loan
· Did you pay for professional license or membership?
· Donation to charitable organization (if you received a receipt)
· Medical Expenses (need to complete Medical Expense Excel template in Download tab)
· Moving expenses (at least 40 kilometers closer to your new place of work)
· Childcare expenses (example: daycare, nanny, after school programs … BUT are)
· Are you first time home buyer in 2020? If yes, did you use RRSP as down payment?
· Did you pay rent or property tax in 2020? If yes, provide us with total rent paid, landlord or City name.
· Did you change your address in 2020?
· Did you sell any property in 2020?
· Do you have non personal use properties/assets out of Canada total more than $100,000 (example: Investment property, shop, office, saving, stock, ….)
· Did your residency status changed from last time you files your tax return (example: PR to Citizen)